Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Lifting

It is hard to find words to describe the past 4 months other than... 

God is good and God is sovereign. 

He has lifted me out of the miry clay and set my feet on a rock.

He has connected me with a small community of Jesus-followers who are truly after his heart.

He has helped me see my sin and be disgusted by it.

He has given me a hunger and a thirst for righteousness.

He has met me in the secret place and proven that he is more pleasurable, exciting, adventurous, and entertaining than anything on this earth.

He’s provided support and accountability for the weak areas of my life.

He has renewed my passion for His name and his bride.

He has given me vision and purpose again.

He has re-sealed my identity and confirmed the gifts he’s given me to use for his glory.

He’s given me a place to use my gifts to bless others.

He has made my heart content.

ALL of these things He has done.

Praise the Lord, who is mighty to save!

No comments: